Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm Back!

I did with this blog exactly what I said I wasn't going to do when I started it - I stopped posting.  How unacceptable for a blog - right?  And what a let down to my other mom followers whom I promised I would be a reliable source.  Well for all of that I'm sorry.  But enough of that - let's move forward!

As many moms are drowning in snow drifts, we're full on into little league season here in California.  Look for some baseball inspired posts to come first, with other sports mixed in here and there after.

If you have somethjng you would like addressed, ideas for sports challenges or any other input for the blog - please leave a comment or send me a message.

I look forward to getting back in the ball game and posting for you once again. 

:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment